Fresh, clean and green, peppermint essential oils refreshing, minty, strong aroma is unmistakable! It can bring a smile to your face and sharpen your senses, so you feel more alert and energized.
- Use it to feel creative and positive.
- Peppermint is also a classic belly oil, able to calm many kinds of discomfort.
- In low dilutions, peppermint oil is cooling, but too many drops of this oil become warming. Always dilute.
- Traveling? Add a few drops of peppermint oil to an inhaler to calm a queasy belly on the plane (or boat).
- Diffuse peppermint essential oil in the morning to get your energy going and experience an alert, positive mental state.
I seek to understand, then be understood.
I am clear minded.
Mentha Piperita Oil
Botanical name: Piperita Mentha
Common name: Peppermint Oil
This cooling oil is a stimulant and as such can increase the heart rate. Use in moderation and avoid applying directly to the skin. Avoid during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Keep away from eyes and mucas membranes. May cause skin or mucous membrane irritation. From experience, we recommend using a maximum of 1-2% dilution for topical use. Essential Oil Safety by Tisserand and Young (second edition), recommends a maximum of 5%.Do not apply directly to the skin. Store in a cool dark place.