With a warm, camphor-like, herbal, and slightly spicy aroma, sweet marjoram essential oil is supremely comforting. It offers reassurance during times of distress, grief and encourages us to let go of what no longer serves. This nurturing presence is physically soothing, too. Sweet marjoram is a member of the mint family, and blends well with peppermint
- Use sweet marjoram to release long-held tension from sore muscles, or to support recovery after minor injuries.
- Massage your belly and low back with a blend of sweet marjoram and Roman chamomile.
- Blend with carrier oil and lemongrass for sore muscles.
- Stay regular by diluting in a carrier oil and massaging on the abdomen when the belly is feeling pressure.
- Use in a diffuser with lavender, and neroli when sad or shocked.
- I allow the touch of love to embrace me tenderly.
Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil
Botanical name: Origanum Marjorana L
Common name: Marjoram
Leaves and flowering tops
No known toxicity. Use diluted. Avoid during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Keep away from eyes and mucas membranes. Do not apply directly to the skin. Store in a cool dark place.