Lemongrass is considered a potent purifying essential oil with a refreshing lemony, herbal aroma. Strong, freshy, grassy. It is often used to instill confidence, freshen a space and promote overall well being.
- Ideal for inhalation and cleaning. Dilute it well and use a low drop count.
- Use it for muscles, joints, repell bugs, calm the mind and relax.
- When your mind is running in circles, make a room spray with lemongrass essential oil. It can calm worries and help you relax.
- Refreshes & invigorates
- I am grateful for my sense of belonging
- I am blessed with self confidence
- I feel energised
- I am healthy and at peace.
Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil * * Denotes Certified
Common Name: Lemongrass
Geranial, neral (citral).
According to Essential Oil Safety by Tisserand and Young (second edition), this oil may irritate skin and mucous membranes, use at 0.7% maximum. May be skin sensitizing. Use caution for young children. It is also suggested the use of citral be restricted to 0.5% maximum on the skin during pregnancy. Oils high in Citral are known to be a mucous membrane irritant. Non-toxic. It may cause sensitisation and irritation in some individuals. Avoid during pregnancy and nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Keep away from eyes and mucas membranes. Do not apply directly to the skin. Store in a cool dark place.