Zesty, fresh, and inspiring, lemon essential oil’s aroma smells just like the fresh fruit. A lively oil that brings a sparkling, refreshing, cheery spirit. Similar to fresh lemon rinds except richer and more concentrated.
- A natural cleaner, use it to clean your home.
- Ideal for inhalation, topical blends, and cleaning.
- Use a low drop count to prevent phototoxic skin reactions.
- Add it to a natural abrasive scrub for your tub and tile.
- Dilute lemon essential oil in a carrier oil and spend time massaging sore, cramped muscles.
- Make a lemon essential oil inhaler to fill the day with a positive, can-do attitude!
Citrus Limon Peel Oil
Botanical name: Citrus limonum
Common name: Lemon
EXTRACTION: Cold pressed
Limonene, ß pinenes, γ-terpimene
Phototoxic (when used in a blend at more than 12 drops per 1 ounce/30 ml). Otherwise non-toxic, though it may cause skin irritation. Use in low dilution (1-2%) when applying to the skin, such as in bath or massage oils. Should be avoided prior to exposure to direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Keep away from eyes and mucas membranes. Do not apply directly to the skin. Store in a cool dark place.